SledNutZ

SledNutZ (http://www.slednutz.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.slednutz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Try not to blow any fingers off this weekend... (http://www.slednutz.com/showthread.php?t=1631)

Ibreakstuff 07-03-2008 11:09 AM

Try not to blow any fingers off this weekend...

And have a happy safe 4th of July! PolarisRich, please celebrate and pretend that you're worthy.

If anyone loses any fingers it's going to be damn hard to type and tell us your stories. If you're Ripn, it'll be hard to satisfy yourself.

Have fun guys!

cuzzinolaf 07-03-2008 11:23 AM

You gonna be up by me at all?

OCR 07-03-2008 11:25 AM

7am T time for golf. :woot:

Ultrastud 07-03-2008 11:27 AM

I purchased a small amount of explosives when I was in Missouri on tuesday seeing how this gay state only allows fuckin sparklers and snap caps!! :bang:

Ibreakstuff 07-03-2008 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuzzinolaf (Post 28395)
You gonna be up by me at all?

Doubt it. I'll be over by Gotmud in Michigan on friday. I'm going up there just for the day. I have too much stuff to do with the new place (paint, clean, move, etc). But if I get my shiznit done maybe sunday?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultrastud (Post 28399)
I purchased a small amount of explosives when I was in Missouri on tuesday seeing how this gay state only allows fuckin sparklers and snap caps!! :bang:

Yours and mine! Funny thing is that all along I-80 there are 5 million signs for fireworks right over the border in Indiana (one of 3 things that state is good for). I played hookey one day and went and bought some. Fuckin IL cops wait to pull people over with IL plates coming back from IN hoping they have fireworks. Luckily I wasn't one of them.

RipnChick 07-03-2008 12:13 PM

No legal civilian pyrotechnics here in NY either.
Maybe catch a show up in Old Forge tomorrow night. (My boy has to work until 8:30, so we got's to go pick him up anyway.)

then I'll be busy fingering myself on Saturday with my in-tact fingers, thank you.

rock2324 07-03-2008 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RipnChick (Post 28410)

then I'll be busy fingering myself on Saturday with my in-tact fingers, thank you.

I know your joking but.....it still raises an eyebrow:pics4:

RipnChick 07-03-2008 01:23 PM

Bryan started it.
lol

Gotmud 07-03-2008 01:37 PM

I'll be up north with Shane riding our quads on the snowmobile trails. We have some of dem der fancy Indiana fireworks to play with too. I will be very carefull though, I may know how to pleasure with one hand and type with the other but if I were to lose a finger it would be a long summer lol.

MX86 07-03-2008 04:12 PM

should have went to wisconsin last weekend to get soem fireworks, guess i'll have to wait until next year :(

Dirty_Harry 07-03-2008 06:14 PM

Ok well I already almost did,

I was camping around Baldwin Michigan and I was going to wake my buddy up with a black cat thingy. :mr:

Well that bugger burnt me after I lit it and I dropped it in my tent. It blew shit everywere. It smelled awful also.

P.S. Lesson not learned.:olaf"

TeamYardsale 07-03-2008 06:23 PM

Last year I had one of those things you light off on a stick, and it shoots up.

Mine didnt shoot up, I couldnt see or hear for a good minute and a half.

About 3 months ago, me and 4-5 guys made a pipe bomb, and your supposed to just kinda tap it shut, he hammered the shit outta it and lost a finger, no joke. Ill see if I can get pics.

Im gonna head to canada tommorow and grab a coupe pounds of some type of pyrotechnic fun, but rumour has it the customs has explosive sensors this year, federal crime wouldnt be too fun.

Powersledder 07-03-2008 06:51 PM

Its nice that in MN it isn't illegal to poses fireworks. Went to Ashland Tuesday and picked up about $350 worth and made a new mortar stand so I can shoot 4 at once and angle them out over the lake.

PolarisRich 07-04-2008 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibreakstuff (Post 28394)
PolarisRich, pretend that you're worthy.

Pretend Eh! Pretend Hummmm, Meh!

Just to let you know that I am probably the only one here that is legally allowed to display fireworks! I used to be 50% owner of a fireworks display company called "Pyrotechnics Unlimited" out of Wheatley, Ontario. Getting my license kind of sucked, it took me a week and it cost me $2000. It was a Supervisor Level 2 from "The Explosives Regulatory Division of Ontario". It allowed be to purchase and display up to a 22" mortar shells, which I would never, never display. Way to dangerous! The largest shells that I would ever display would be 305mm or 12" shell and I didn't even like displaying that! The firing tube for the 305's were just a pain in the ass to carry and set up, the firing tube was 4 feet long 12" wide and made of seamless 1/4" steel! Talk about heavy and I had to sink it 3 feet into the ground.

Anyways to make a very long story short, I owned the company for 6 years then I decided to get out of the buisness. My partner decided to marry my mother in law and then beat the living fuck out of her. Obviously they got divorced and the tensions ran high with the buisness so I had him buy me out and I left!

Let's just say, I've seen accidents happen to even the safest of people displaying even the simplest of hand fireworks. So please have a fun and be safe this July 4th weekend.
P.S. Bryan, no lighting bottle rockets out your ass this year. Save that for Haydays!

Polaris1man 07-04-2008 09:31 AM

Be safe gents, we need those fingers for Winter projects

cuzzinolaf 07-04-2008 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polaris1man (Post 28442)
Be safe gents, we need those fingers for Winter projects

I need my fingers for other things too.

Here, smell my finger. Does it smell like Tuna?

MX86 07-04-2008 11:46 AM

pull you finger out of your ass keith

Polaris1man 07-07-2008 06:19 AM

Or you can use them on Jeff there Keith!!! He's not a complainer

Triple650indy 07-07-2008 06:57 AM

Mission accomplished, blew off three fingers!

Oh, the thread was trying not to blow off fingers... :stirpot:

cuzzinolaf 07-07-2008 06:59 AM

Does it count if Bryan's girl blew off (sucked) my fingers?

Dirty_Harry 07-07-2008 12:25 PM

Absolutetly