SledNutZ

SledNutZ (http://www.slednutz.com/index.php)
-   - SledNutz News, Announcements, and Bug Reports - (http://www.slednutz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Everyone that tried to get on today (http://www.slednutz.com/showthread.php?t=3302)

Ibreakstuff 05-28-2009 10:38 PM

Everyone that tried to get on today

First of all, thanks to Mac at Floogy.com webhosting for fixing a HACKED slednutz.

Second, anyone that was on here from 1:30pm CST to 4pm CST please run a virus detection program, as well as a spyware/adware/malware program as well.

The site was compromised by a security flaw and attempted to load other crap onto shit. It wasn't pretty and as soon as I realized what had happened I purposely modified the files on the server to make the site go down so that no one else would get infected.

Madcow 05-29-2009 08:28 AM

had no problem getting on... or off. ha!

PolarisRich 05-29-2009 08:31 AM

Thanks Bryan
I had some problems with the site yesterday and that explains alot !

P.S. Your still a Goat Fucker! LOL

flatlander_summit 05-29-2009 12:21 PM

That would explain the huge amounts of spyware that sent my computer off the deep end yesterday...

Ibreakstuff 05-29-2009 01:20 PM

Upon further investigation this entire thing was my fault.

Seems someone (cough Jamie cough) downloaded a piece of malware somewhere. It stole my FTP passwords that I have saved in my FTP transfer and PHP editing programs and compromised both Slednutz.com and my other site.

Vertical_Escape 05-29-2009 01:36 PM

^^^Damn..... that blows. At least you're on trackto getting corrected.

My problems aren't from site but rather as a result of Vista's SP update ......Be glad when 7 releases, or I'm reverting to Linux.

Ibreakstuff 05-29-2009 02:04 PM

There is no such thing as "reverting" to Linux. It is always a forward movement.

What made you switch to Windows for server?

Vertical_Escape 05-29-2009 02:57 PM

No No ...... you misunderstood. I'd never have a server without some type of "nix" on it.

I meant my personal use PC's. For years I ran 1 of each, Linux and Windoze ...... For last year I've been saddled with Vista, it's great till it starts randomly connecting multiple network connections like it has for this week. I've had to completely block it from updating until they sort out the driver conflict causing it.

Ibreakstuff 05-29-2009 04:07 PM

Fuck Vista. I just ordered a laptop for work, made sure it had XP on it.

I will forever wipe Vista and install XP on anything.

Hell if it was up to me I'd run 98SE forever.

Dirty_Harry 05-31-2009 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madcow (Post 75279)
had no problem getting on... or off. ha!

I saw this coming a mile away.

Powersledder 06-06-2009 07:07 PM

This could explain why my laptop no longer lets me log on........

Now I need to go get a XP OS disk to bot it off of.

Ibreakstuff 06-07-2009 12:37 PM

You need to DL trojan remover.