SledNutZ

SledNutZ (http://www.slednutz.com/index.php)
-   Mountain Riding (http://www.slednutz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Willy's new sled (http://www.slednutz.com/showthread.php?t=3598)

cuzzinolaf 10-04-2009 06:53 PM

Willy's new sled
 
3 Attachment(s)
I picked it up for him today. :woohoo:

MX86 10-04-2009 07:21 PM

what the hell is with the AC's? lol

cuzzinolaf 10-04-2009 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MX86 (Post 81918)
what the hell is with the AC's? lol

They are superior to everything else. Why wouldn't there be another AC.

MX86 10-04-2009 07:43 PM

Now i've heard everything....

cuzzinolaf 10-04-2009 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MX86 (Post 81924)
Now i've heard everything....

It's all good. You Pooplaris riders really have no clue. I understand.

The Gerbil 10-04-2009 08:04 PM

Nice purchase Slick. I rode one of those with a 900 in it 2 years ago and was actually fairly impressed with how it handled since it wasn't exactly the lightest machine on the market. Thankfully you can throw a zrt motor right into that chassis, do the 1132 big bore from d&d and you will have a power to weight ratio that would make panties drop.

Rubi 10-04-2009 08:07 PM

Don't get Gerbil started on D&D big bore kits.... when that starts, Gerbil's panties drop!

cuzzinolaf 10-04-2009 08:09 PM

Is a D&D power pipe and muffler worth adding to this sled? I found one for $165 shipped.

The Gerbil 10-04-2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuzzinolaf (Post 81928)
Is a D&D power pipe and muffler worth adding to this sled? I found one for $165 shipped.

The price is damn good. I have no idea what the power gain/weight loss is but for the price it would be worth a shot.

cuzzinolaf 10-04-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Gerbil (Post 81930)
The price is damn good. I have no idea what the power gain/weight loss is but for the price it would be worth a shot.

Supposedly drops 18lbs and gains 13hp. No controller box needed.

The Gerbil 10-04-2009 08:28 PM

I really don't think Slick can live without that setup with those kinds of numbers. He will be more ultra-aggressive than the world can handle.

cuzzinolaf 10-04-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Gerbil (Post 81933)
I really don't think Slick can live without that setup with those kinds of numbers. He will be more ultra-aggressive than the world can handle.

More ultra-aggressive than Jeff?

The Gerbil 10-04-2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuzzinolaf (Post 81935)
More ultra-aggressive than Jeff?

It is just speculation at this point but it is possible in my opinion. What did he do with the ski don't?

cuzzinolaf 10-04-2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Gerbil (Post 81937)
It is just speculation at this point but it is possible in my opinion. What did he do with the ski don't?

Harry bought it.

CWPottenger 10-04-2009 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MX86 (Post 81918)
what the hell is with the AC's? lol

Just remember the only good AC(pussy) is the one you can take to bed....

rock2324 10-04-2009 08:58 PM

Is it as heavy as it look's?

Artic cats seem to dominate in the deep stuff,But I would of gone with a Crossfire.

cuzzinolaf 10-04-2009 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rock2324 (Post 81942)
Is it as heavy as it look's?

Artic cats seem to dominate in the deep stuff,But I would of gone with a Crossfire.

489 dry.

rock2324 10-04-2009 09:00 PM

Look's are decieving!

How would that compare to a Crossfire?

Gotmud 10-05-2009 06:32 AM

Nice!!

Triple650indy 10-05-2009 08:41 AM

Meh, its a nice sled. I'm sure it will be thoroughly enjoyed this fine winter.

MX86 10-05-2009 09:00 AM

I'm sure Willy will enjoy trying to get it stuck

Gotmud 10-05-2009 10:33 AM

WTF Willy isn't going to post?

slickwilly08 10-05-2009 10:44 AM

Sorry to disappoint you mud... I haven't seen the sled in person yet..haha

slickwilly08 10-05-2009 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MX86 (Post 81968)
I'm sure Willy will enjoy trying to get it stuck

Oh I am sure it will happen.

cuzzinolaf 10-05-2009 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slickwilly08 (Post 81978)
Oh I am sure it will happen.

You're not riding unless you're getting stuck.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 Slednutz.com