SledNutZ

SledNutZ (http://www.slednutz.com/index.php)
-   - SledNutz News, Announcements, and Bug Reports - (http://www.slednutz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   possible option for the site (http://www.slednutz.com/showthread.php?t=4466)

MrSnowman 02-20-2010 02:52 PM

possible option for the site

not sure if this is the propper place to post this but I have an option that maybe we could uise for this site.

On other sites that I have bean on they have a trader rating for when you buy sell trade or just give someone. I noticed this site doesnt do a whole lot of buying/selling but thought it would be a good idea to show how trustworthy people can be when buying parts from them.

I know I would like to for they guy I got the efi off of. This is just an idea and was wondering what you thought bryan or any of the other top dogs of the site..

Discuss

Ryan

blue avenger 02-20-2010 03:10 PM

currently small enough there are no secrets when some one fails to deliver. made for one nasty event.

stagesrt4 02-20-2010 03:57 PM

probably not enough stuff sold/traded on the site to really worry about it....

do we ever do it on CSC? i would be a couple hundred. Im a 103 on kiddie pool.

Powersledder 02-21-2010 07:04 AM

If you feel like it you can make a thread about a good deal in the people, product, company review section here. Otherwise, if you screw one of the members here over. The whole sledding community is going to know.

MrSnowman 02-21-2010 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stagesrt4 (Post 95845)
probably not enough stuff sold/traded on the site to really worry about it....

do we ever do it on CSC? i would be a couple hundred. Im a 103 on kiddie pool.

i thought we should have but it never happened

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powersledder (Post 95875)
If you feel like it you can make a thread about a good deal in the people, product, company review section here. Otherwise, if you screw one of the members here over. The whole sledding community is going to know.

gotchya well that kool just was a idea

Gotmud 02-22-2010 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powersledder (Post 95875)
Otherwise, if you screw one of the members here over. The whole sledding community is going to know.

Amen lol.

Powersledder 02-22-2010 09:11 AM

I'm actually surprised the incident with danny didn't spill over into multiple thread creations on SF, but I'm sure he realizes that if him or his dad offers to rebuild anyone's shocks again we're gonna chime in with our 2 cents.

Ibreakstuff 02-22-2010 09:34 AM

Did they stop offering their services over there?

Powersledder 02-22-2010 09:38 AM

Unless they just PM people I have yet to see them or anyone mention them when refering to shock rebuilding.

Gotmud 02-22-2010 09:58 AM

I'm sure if he offered in public to do ANYTHING for anyone on any site they'd get the lowdown pretty fuckin quick lol.

MX86 02-22-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powersledder (Post 95991)
I'm actually surprised the incident with danny didn't spill over into multiple thread creations on SF, but I'm sure he realizes that if him or his dad offers to rebuild anyone's shocks again we're gonna chime in with our 2 cents.

Didn't realized i ever advertised i did anything on SF or any other sledding site for that matter. Nor have i ever broadcasted that i do shock work or any other work on any sledding site and i don't really care to, don't have the time, nor do i want to deal with shipping nitrogen charged shocks through UPS.

and yeah we still are doing lots of work, shifted more towards setting up race bikes (mainly mine) for racing this summer. winter is pretty much over, and actually enjoying that fact, got good amount of miles on and just enjoyed sledding instead of sitting around talking about going sledding :bitchdrama:

carry on.

Powersledder 02-22-2010 08:10 PM

Danny, I'm sure you realize that you're in the same boat as SledFX (and whatever other handles he has that I don't feel like looking up) I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I was just stating that if you were to offer services to someone or they were to ask about getting service from you we'd advise them against it.