SledNutZ

SledNutZ (http://www.slednutz.com/index.php)
-   Dirt Bikes (http://www.slednutz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Wolfie's braaper list. (http://www.slednutz.com/showthread.php?t=4869)

DirtylilWolfess 06-19-2010 09:02 PM

Wolfie's braaper list.

Last week started with a to-do list that just didn't happen. This is mainly because changing fork oil is a two person job and I am only one person. Here is my personal tick off list.

Here is the need to do list:

- Buy a sled!

- Change fork oil
----- New chain and sprockets
----- Buy a new helmet
- Put on new hand grips
- New rings and/or whole top end depending on what my piston looks like (And find out what the fuck they shoved in there with the big bore kit...)

Maybe/later/hopeful stuff:
- Brake pads, both front and rear
- Leatt brace
- Pre-printed number plates (To make me look faster? More glamorous?)
- Black gripper seat cover
- Torque wrench (5-80 pounds).

Chain and sprockets ordered and hopefully arriving in a week. Grips are purchased. Possible helmet deal worked so long as I stick with the No Fear brand. Fork oil is purchased and waiting for assistance. Possible sponsorship deal for helmet/top end/leatt brace/seat cover/number plates.

Ibreakstuff 06-19-2010 09:14 PM

-Buy a snowmobile or add tracks to the bike for winter.

DirtylilWolfess 06-19-2010 09:18 PM

Yes. Notice that I'm not buying new riding gear, flashy graphics, new goggles, or any other stuff in an attempt to save up for a sled.

CWPottenger 06-19-2010 10:03 PM

^^ instead of funding a "race" maybe be should fund a sled purchase fund....

1down5up 06-20-2010 06:31 PM

How is changing fork oil a two person job? I just rebuilt my forks today all by my lonesome. They are a lot easier to take apart then most people think.
Also going to the iron range weekend after the forth for some free riding. You game?

DirtylilWolfess 06-20-2010 08:13 PM

Can't set or measure race sag by myself.

cuzzinolaf 06-20-2010 09:10 PM

Get Danny to do your shock oil. He is a pro and does great work.

DirtylilWolfess 06-20-2010 09:27 PM

How could I forget he was such a pro. Maybe I could pay him more money to revalve my suspension too! Do you think he could go through and tune up my bike for a few extra bucks over that?! What a great idea!

Ibreakstuff 06-20-2010 11:00 PM

I bet you could pay him to change your muffler bearings and turn signal fluid as well.

DirtylilWolfess 06-20-2010 11:04 PM

Bet he sells and installs powerbands too.

Powersledder 06-21-2010 05:55 AM

Don't forget to have him rotate the air in your tires, and don't be afraid to tip him a little extra to have him look over the bike real well.

by look over I mean he'll sit in the garage and stare at the bike for a while thinking about what he's gonna do with the money he just pocketed....

SnowAttitude 06-21-2010 07:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
muffler bearing, just had mine replaced

DirtylilWolfess 06-25-2010 07:07 PM

Now that is frickin' hilarious!

1down5up 06-25-2010 07:49 PM

Haters. Danny isn't a bad person, he did 1 dumb thing and now he's tagged for life even after he manned up to it? Every single one of us has done dumb shit at one time or another. (don't lie to yourself) it's all part of growing up. For the record, Danny sold me a set of triple clamps dirt cheap and they were brand fucking new still in the box when UPS dumped them on my porch. He said they were in good condition. They were in mint condition.
I have no problems dealing with him and will continue to do so. He's a good man. Let it go.

Powersledder 06-25-2010 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1down5up (Post 101498)
Haters. Danny isn't a bad person, he did 1 dumb thing and now he's tagged for life even after he manned up to it? Every single one of us has done dumb shit at one time or another. (don't lie to yourself) it's all part of growing up. For the record, Danny sold me a set of triple clamps dirt cheap and they were brand fucking new still in the box when UPS dumped them on my porch. He said they were in good condition. They were in mint condition.
I have no problems dealing with him and will continue to do so. He's a good man. Let it go.

You should know by now that this is slednutz, not a normal internet forum. Although there are no rules there is a code of conduct. If you purposefully and intentionally screw someone over on this forum you will get blackballed.

Besides that, until something else pops up everyone will continue taking jabs at Danny just for fun because there's not a whole lot else to talk about. Look through all the old topics and see some of the stuff that's been continued long after the horse was dead. It's just the way things work around here.

DirtylilWolfess 06-25-2010 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1down5up (Post 101498)

I will still hang out with him, on good terms, probably riding and millville and all that, but so long as he still gives me shit about being short, I will still give him shit about doing the shit he does and the shit he did. He understands that. If he wants it to stop, he'll tell me.

DirtylilWolfess 07-09-2010 02:48 PM

Updated.

Chain and sprockets change-acheckola!

DirtylilWolfess 07-14-2010 09:18 PM

New helmet on the way since I finally cracked the shell of my old one...Bell Moto 8

Brian Lee 07-14-2010 10:29 PM

Thats a sick helemet, it will deff rock with the black out scheme ya got going!!!

blue avenger 07-16-2010 06:48 AM

do something cool or just dropped the old one in the back of the truck to many times?

DirtylilWolfess 07-16-2010 09:49 AM

Over the past year, the matte finish on my old one started doing some funky things/melting. I couldn't get the sticky shit off no matter what soaps I tried, sooooo that was my hint to start looking for a new lid.

Then I lawn darted myself over handlebars on the 4th of July weekend in what should've been a very minor crash. I remember picking the bike up and trying to start it, and then suddenly I was landing a double which was half a lap away from where I crashed.

Helmets are only good for one crash like that. And I had a headache that painkillers wouldn't touch the entire next day, so it was time.

Dirty_Harry 07-20-2010 10:54 PM

I have a better idea.

Sell the silly bike and get a sled!

DirtylilWolfess 07-21-2010 08:11 PM

Hate to say it, but I don't plan on selling my bike...probably cut my boobs off and sell those first.

Brian Lee 07-22-2010 12:15 PM

How much for the whole package with boobs included?????

DirtylilWolfess 07-22-2010 06:19 PM

You're in the market eh?

:sexyt: