SledNutZ

SledNutZ (http://www.slednutz.com/index.php)
-   Sit-Downs (http://www.slednutz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   sea doo down! haha (http://www.slednutz.com/showthread.php?t=4892)

MrSnowman 07-08-2010 02:23 PM

sea doo down! haha
 
So after spending 2 wks on getting it cleaned up registered carbs cleaned and dialed in took it out on the water ran really good just cruising to rebreak everything in and to get used the the machine then 20min in she dies out. found out it was the battery. so then sean came by with one of his xps he was fixing up to sell let my borrow the battery she turned over like no other. BUT would start and when it turned over water gushed out the exhause like it getting blasted out. took it home put a new battery in it tired starting it again. did the same thing

then she turnd overgushed out some more water and click! wont turn over and motor is locked up took the head off to see milky oil in one cylinder and water bubbles in the other.

one cylinder has movement but other isnt budging. so now 1 more thing to add to my list of non working items i own!

just needed to vent this so now im in a better mood haha just need to lauph it off because being pist is getting me fuckn no were ha

Gotmud 07-08-2010 02:29 PM

Oh fuck, only one piston will move? Sucks to blow up an engine that quick lol. Sorry to hear about it.

MrSnowman 07-08-2010 02:33 PM

Well im looking at it this way. gives me the apportunity to learn how to fix another engine haha. just hope i can get iback out on the water before summers over

Brian Lee 07-08-2010 03:07 PM

Brother, maybe the snow gods are telling you to stick to sleds? Just a thought, agree with Rich that toasting a motor sucks serious ass!!!

Ibreakstuff 07-08-2010 04:42 PM

I'll buy it from you.

Powersledder 07-08-2010 08:49 PM

I got my boat working good, spent around $80 on trailer bearings, grease and registrations, took it out on the lake and first pull the recoil spring broke. Only replacement I can find costs $50!

MrSnowman 07-08-2010 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Lee (Post 101699)
Brother, maybe the snow gods are telling you to stick to sleds? Just a thought, agree with Rich that toasting a motor sucks serious ass!!!

well as long as they dont break my 440 that will be fixed and the rxl that will have a new top end then i will believe that statement

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibreakstuff (Post 101700)
I'll buy it from you.

for how much?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powersledder (Post 101702)
I got my boat working good, spent around $80 on trailer bearings, grease and registrations, took it out on the lake and first pull the recoil spring broke. Only replacement I can find costs $50!

good thing my boats all good this yr(knocking on wood!) dont wana spend any money on it besides enjoying it on the water and storage fees

Gotmud 07-09-2010 06:48 AM

I'm already learning that having a boat can get expensive lol. A friend told me last weekend that boat stands for 'Bust Out Another Thousand', sounds about right lol.

MrSnowman 07-09-2010 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gotmud (Post 101704)
I'm already learning that having a boat can get expensive lol. A friend told me last weekend that boat stands for 'Bust Out Another Thousand', sounds about right lol.

Your friends rite on the money ha

OCR 07-09-2010 07:58 AM

Another definition is; "a hole in the water into which you throw money!"

DirtylilWolfess 07-09-2010 03:48 PM

I am too cheap for a motorized water toy...all I have is my little kayak...and hopefully that doesn't break anytime soon.

MrSnowman 07-09-2010 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtylilWolfess (Post 101723)
I am too cheap for a motorized water toy...all I have is my little kayak...and hopefully that doesn't break anytime soon.

should have gotten one of those when my boat broke last yr instead of a jet ski


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 Slednutz.com