SledNutZ

SledNutZ (http://www.slednutz.com/index.php)
-   Racing (http://www.slednutz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Anyone else want to represent Team Nutz next year? (http://www.slednutz.com/showthread.php?t=6088)

Powersledder 02-20-2012 09:38 PM

I hope the pictures in your pics aren't the same one that are currently in the engine

Powersledder 02-20-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Willie (Post 120160)
Bill seriously.... hows the mid range, able to swap clutches and gears, WTF if you have to ask these type of questions you really shouldn't get into this. sounds like this is way over your head. If you feel that it's over priced for what is on the table step away from the table because your obviously FULL.

Hog I'm going to hold you to that price if Poser backs out.

Get back on your meds willie.

From what I've seen a lot of the older mod motors were purpose built for drag racing. They could only be run at 10k rpm, anything other than that and they dropped completely out of the powerband.

the_hog 02-20-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powersledder (Post 120161)
I hope the pictures in your pics aren't the same one that are currently in the engine


Do you mean pistons? If so why do you say that? They are brand new wiseco pistons in it.

Powersledder 02-20-2012 09:50 PM

Yes I meant to type piston and this is why they scare me

All of the score marks from someone trying to clean the top of it, and the scratches and gouges on top of that.


the_hog 02-20-2012 09:53 PM

Thats not the top of the piston Bill, thats the work bench the cyl was sitting on when I took the picture.

Cberan 02-20-2012 09:54 PM

Who did the port work? It looks very crude to me.

Powersledder 02-20-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_hog (Post 120165)
Thats not the top of the piston Bill, thats the work bench the cyl was sitting on when I took the picture.

lol right, piston port.....port location threw me off.

Let me see what I can come up with in a month or two.


Rich, you fancy bringing that chassis to the yoop the first weekend in March?

the_hog 02-20-2012 11:01 PM

Its not advertised, but a few people know I have it and would sell. I will let you know if anything comes up.



Quote:

Originally Posted by Cberan (Post 120166)
Who did the port work? It looks very crude to me.


Decker Racing

Cberan 02-20-2012 11:31 PM

Wow, I'm new to snowmobiling are they a big player in the game or just some ma and pop shop? The port work looks amateur at best. Looks like several flat spots in the port that will create allot of low pressure areas causing turbulence(loss of flow).

There is no reason in that short of a runner to have a knife edge divider. You will lose flow by doing that and cause more turbulence. Sorry to jack your thread, just trying to make conversation.

Gotmud 02-21-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powersledder (Post 120167)
Rich, you fancy bringing that chassis to the yoop the first weekend in March?

I didn't plan on pulling a trailer. Last trip through Chitown it costed $50 round trip just in tolls to pull my trailer!

blue avenger 02-21-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gotmud (Post 120175)
I didn't plan on pulling a trailer. Last trip through Chitown it costed $50 round trip just in tolls to pull my trailer!

why go through Chi? Go north!!! It may be longer, but MUCH better scenery.

stagesrt4 02-21-2012 09:43 AM

IBS has a rxl motor n i have one somewhere....i cant seem to find it

Gotmud 02-21-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue avenger (Post 120176)
why go through Chi? Go north!!! It may be longer, but MUCH better scenery.

Takes 3 hrs longer, and thats with good weather. If its snowing in the Yoop it would be another 4 hours to go north. However I have been considering trying again because it's been awhile since I went that way. I'll decide the day before I leave depending on weather which way to go lol.

Gotmud 11-25-2013 08:14 PM

Hog won't comment your topic. Hog won't do shit around here, either will most of the moderators lol. I'd moderate you but I'm not worthy of such powers. If I did, I'd play with ya Jessica. :bouncy: Not sure what planet or country your from with the font type in your sig links. I'm not going there because it's probably midget porn with a twist of beasteality or some shit. I would also suggest anyone else not to click such links. But hey, I'm not trusted with being a moderator so I can't take Jessica's midget porn/lab/horse links out of your daily browsing.

Gotmud 11-25-2013 08:20 PM

Hey Jessica, send me selfies with bewbers to my cell phone. Wolfy won't do it, will you? Also, please donate your cash to me before the only working moderator around here deletes you, which will happen soon. I'll pm you my number for the bewber picks, wolfy already has it but doesn't chose to donate. Also a note to the geezer, when you delete her please don't read her pms and send me bewber pics of yourself. They would get posted online immediately.:cop:

Dirty_Harry 12-03-2013 06:45 PM

:leghump::leghump::leghump:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 Slednutz.com