SledNutZ

SledNutZ (http://www.slednutz.com/index.php)
-   Product, Company, and People Reviews (http://www.slednutz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Motorfist stomper boots (http://www.slednutz.com/showthread.php?t=6538)

The Gerbil 01-05-2013 12:20 PM

Motorfist stomper boots

Do any of you guys have the Motorfist stomper boot and if you do what do you think of them?

cuzzinolaf 01-05-2013 05:52 PM

I have them and like them. Make sure you get good socks and they're great.

Ratstang 01-05-2013 07:00 PM

I also have a pair. Actually second pair. The first pair Motorfist send me for free after messing up some warranty work on my bibs. Used them for one ride and had to send back because of a cut that formed from kicking snow out of the running boards(not Motors fault). Second pair is sealed in the package as I like my Klims better. Did like how small they are compared to the Klims. They kept my feet warm until the end of the day then seemed cold. I wear guide series socks from Gander which are thick.

The Gerbil 01-05-2013 07:05 PM

I tried on a pair of the stompers and a pair of Scott boots and actually liked the Scotts better but the price on the stompers was quite a bit better but I didn't pull the trigger.

Powersledder 01-05-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ratstang (Post 123530)
I also have a pair. Actually second pair. The first pair Motorfist send me for free after messing up some warranty work on my bibs. Used them for one ride and had to send back because of a cut that formed from kicking snow out of the running boards(not Motors fault). Second pair is sealed in the package as I like my Klims better. Did like how small they are compared to the Klims. They kept my feet warm until the end of the day then seemed cold. I wear guide series socks from Gander which are thick.

You have the adrenaline gtx?

Gotmud 01-05-2013 09:24 PM

I'll say I love my Klim boots. I've also seen some nice Motorfist product too.

Rubi 01-05-2013 10:06 PM

I'll let you wear my very masculine white furry boots this season. Then you can concentrate on buying big-dropper suspension parts and a clever wrap.

The Gerbil 01-06-2013 08:58 AM

Those gay ass furry boots couldn't withstand a trip to the local Starbucks let alone big dropping.

Ratstang 01-06-2013 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powersledder (Post 123534)
You have the adrenaline gtx?

Si, adrenaline gtx. Sent old ones in last year because of leaking, and got new ones back.

Powersledder 01-06-2013 05:20 PM

I might have to pick up a pair of those soon. My 12 year old Rockies are starting to leak through the JB weld patches again.

Ratstang 01-06-2013 08:00 PM

^^^^You should try sealing them up with Shoe Goo. Used the stuff to mount servos in RC cars. It goes on thick and hardens up, but still pliable. Unlike JB that is as hard as metal.

ilinisnwchasr 01-09-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ratstang (Post 123530)

Let me know if you want to sell thoughs new boots that you paid nothing for.

Ratstang 01-11-2013 07:35 PM

Going to hang on to them for now.