SledNutZ

SledNutZ (http://www.slednutz.com/index.php)
-   Ski-Doo General Discussion (http://www.slednutz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   love the zx (http://www.slednutz.com/showthread.php?t=787)

stillstuck 02-10-2008 10:33 PM

love the zx

anyone else getting tired of having to explain why they hav not bought a new sled?
the thing is i love this sled (2002 800 summit) its like it know what im going to do before i do ,maybe if i listen to it id stay out of trouble,.
I have riden the new stuff,and its nice.
but the old girls like a realy good peace of ass ,others are fun ,but no one like youre steady knows how to make the hair stand on end. :humping:

Ibreakstuff 02-10-2008 10:50 PM

I love the ride of my new XCSP, but it's lackin in the the power dept. And the gas mileage is atrocious....I can actually watch the fuel guage drop.

Vertical_Escape 02-10-2008 11:42 PM

Understand your point completely stillstuck, I get the same. And like you, I'm comfortable with my 02' & 03' sleds rather than drop 10K on a new one. Maybe in a year or so I'll retire 1 of them to the grandkids and buy a newer one.

OCR 02-11-2008 01:52 AM

When I can afford the price of a new sled, I'll get one.
In the meantime, I'll stick to the old reliable that I have. Besides, it'll whomp on a lot of the newer sleds the way that I have it setup. Of course, there is still room for improvement in the performance dept but I like the ride it has and with the amount of snow we get here, I can not justify a much larger expense.

Now if I just got madcow to point me to a good secondary setup (preferably a roller) for the old beast.......................

MX86 02-11-2008 01:10 PM

i can't justify buying a new 10k sled with the winters we have been having... let alone afford it... LOL

Ultrastud 02-11-2008 02:01 PM

^^^sell the spinners and 24's off the SKS ya broke ass bitch then you could go over to marble and purchase a new sled!!! LMFAO :idiot:

indygirl 02-11-2008 05:05 PM

I will stick with my new "01 Polaris". It runs great - good power, and no sense in dishing out the big bucks just to get a "newer" one. My sled runs just as good as a brand new 700.
Believe me, I do not need any more power than that!! LOL

Powersledder 02-11-2008 06:35 PM

I won't be buyin a brand new sled for a long time, but I have a habit of always looking for something better

RMKer 02-20-2008 10:29 AM

When I win the lottery it's new sleds for everyone. Unless you just want money for Mods for your old ones.:D:D:D:D:D

stillstuck 02-20-2008 09:06 PM

sweat rmker Im pulling for you ifen i dont win.
if i do, gas, booz, and rooms in cook city for a week long ride fest!!!!!!!!

RipnChick 02-21-2008 11:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow, you read my mind stillstuck. lol

Looking at my ride group always makes me think of that song from Sesame Street

"One of these things just doesn't belong here, one of these things is not quite the same....." LOL You can pick out my '98 from a mile away.

"Who'se riding that piece of shit?" :idiot:

I'll admit, for two years I've been getting bitched at to "buy a new sled" "Get rid of that thing" But I love her so..............like an old holey pair of jeans.

Sadly, the inevitable is that:
A. That chassis simply will not hold up much longer.
B. My body riding that chassis on the moguls simply will not hold up much longer.

My "New" will be somewhere between an '03 and an '06.........I'm too cheap for anything else.

I can say one thing for sure. I know I will miss her when she's gone.