View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010
Gotmud
Poo Slinger
Gotmud's Info

Default 2010 Drag Racing Results

Well our first drag races were Sunday so here I am to report the results. I'm going to keep updating this thread after every race so there won't be a bunch of threads, it'll all be together.

Well Shane raced in both the 90cc and 200cc classes and took 2nd in both. A 240cc big bored Blaster beat him in the 200cc class and that same nasty little 90cc 2 stroke beat him in the 90cc class. He was happy as a pig in shit and already can't wait for the next race.

I did take 2nd but still couldn't beat that 100# woman on a 700 raptor from last year. She just spanked my ass, but I have a little sumptin sumptin for her at the next race.
I did get to race Honda's new TRX700 for the first time. It was pretty modded with a wheely bar too, holy shit was it slow. He killed me outta the hole because it was muddy and I slid all over, still beat him to the finish line. The only quad that gave me a race was the 700 Rappy with the scrawny woman on it, and she beats me by 2.5 fuckin lengths lol. I guess the 30 pounds I've dropped isn't enough lol.

Oh and sorry, no pictures lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi View Post
Nobody on this site likes Ski Doo except Dirty Harry, and he's better at making babies than buying or fixing sleds, so you don't want to listen to him.