View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011
Gotmud
Poo Slinger
Gotmud's Info

Default Jan in the Snowies with Nutz

Well most everyone has already been home a couple days and I see no thread on our trip? Come on guys where the hell are the pictures? I'm by no means a writer like Rubi, Wolfers, or IBS but I'll give it a shot to at least get more pictures going. Anyone with pictures from this trip please, please post them here as we all may like to save a copy.

Well we departed on Tues evening as planned and once we got to Laramie M8stealths truck ended up at the dealer getting repaired. We headed up the fuckin mountain and 2 miles from the cabin my transmission took a crap. Ended up having a Ford reman installed and got an extra day of riding, but it was an expensive extra day lol. Anyways, I didn't let that spoil my weekend too bad and made the best of riding.

I was very very impressed with my Assault Switchy, fucker went up EVERY hill I attempted. I was kind of a tree magnet and most of my stucks were within inches of trees lol.

I don't have too many pictures but I have hours of helmet cam footage to edit and get posted. I'll have that ready in the next couple days and update this thread as I do. In the meantime, here are a few pictures.........
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0819.JPG
Views:	315
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	10148  Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0821.JPG
Views:	285
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	10149  Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0829.JPG
Views:	258
Size:	1.96 MB
ID:	10150  Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0833.JPG
Views:	270
Size:	2.11 MB
ID:	10151  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi View Post
Nobody on this site likes Ski Doo except Dirty Harry, and he's better at making babies than buying or fixing sleds, so you don't want to listen to him.