View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012
Student Driver
Mountain Rider With 6 Month Season
Student Driver's Info

Send a message via Skype™ to Student Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi View Post
Maybe some day we'll come out and ride with you. We're usually out for five weeks or so, so the drive isn't as big a deal as the guys who have 5 days for their whole trip. Gerbil wants to beat the crap out of a guy from Nampa who screwed him on a sled deal, so that's just one more reason to head further west.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgsacts View Post
If Gerbil is guaranteed to kick some guys ass, it may encourage more guys/girl to show up further west.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtylilWolfess View Post
I'd show up for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gerbil View Post
If it brings everybody together for a group ride then there is nothing stopping me from beating that stringbean douchebag.
Shit 5 weeks! Crap you guys need to make a SEVERAL stop road trip to like every mountain spot you ever wanted to see.
I've ridden to the top of mount saint helens and looked down into the crater below. Stuff like that.
Mt. Hood area,
Steamboat, CO at Rabbit Ears pass is just a MUST DO. It was big high altitude dry powder awesome.
You absolutely HAVE to ride mount Batcholer area in Bend, Or.
You are so close to the most giant mountain peaks you've ever sean, it's just sick. You can go to like 6 of them in a day on the sleds.
That would be the trip you talked about until you died.

Stop here for couple days, kick the shit out of some one, go ride, it's a beautiful day.

Last edited by Student Driver : 01-30-2012 at 09:04 AM.