View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013
Gotmud
Poo Slinger
Gotmud's Info

Default Mini Muds MX career starts!

This weekend was the first round of actual MX racing for Shane. He got tons of practice last weekend in preparation which showed him what a wet track is like lol. He did very good and got 1st in both heats on Saturday to net a first place win. Sunday he came in 3rd on both heats so he ended up getting a 1st and 3rd place finish his first weekend out!

I asked him on the way home why he didn't go faster on Sunday and his response was that his dirtbike would bog if he tried going full throttle. Upon pulling off the truck I jumped on and found he wasn't kidding, there was a hell of a bog. He really fought for 3rd place and I'm surprised he did that well as half assed as it was running. I explained to him how we have to work as a machine, he rides it fast and I make sure it'll go fast. I can't make it run better if I don't know it won't go full throttle lol. After beating that into his head I believe we will do better next time. I will slowly learn what needs to be done after every single race. It was pretty dusty on Saturday and I didn't clean his air filter, only reason it ran like ass flakes on Sunday. Sure wish I'd have known lol.

I only took a couple pictures.........
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mailrthw.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	11611  Click image for larger version

Name:	mailhtewrt.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	11612  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi View Post
Nobody on this site likes Ski Doo except Dirty Harry, and he's better at making babies than buying or fixing sleds, so you don't want to listen to him.