View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013
Gotmud
Poo Slinger
Gotmud's Info

Default Come party with me in Vegas? ???

My wife loves going to Vegas and a trip to Vegas once a year pretty much gives me a free calendar for my snowmobile trips. That being said, my 40th birthday is March 20th and I want to party like its 1980 for my 40th lol.

My sisters have expressed interested and we got to thinking why the hell not invite a buttload of people and really party down? So I thought I'd throw it out there? I haven't picked any dates or looked at lodging yet but potential dates would be March 21-31. I would probably try and book it so we were there for 3 nights sometime during the dates I posted. I'd kinda prefer leaving on the 21st but will decided that based on other people that want to go or available rates. We've stayed at a few places in Vegas and open to the hotel, but we LOVED staying at the Bellagio.

Anytime I get together with Nutz just to party its off the hook lol. So throw Vegas into it, and Nutz will paint the town!! Anyone curious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi View Post
Nobody on this site likes Ski Doo except Dirty Harry, and he's better at making babies than buying or fixing sleds, so you don't want to listen to him.