View Single Post
  #16  
Old 02-12-2014
cuzzinolaf's Avatar
cuzzinolaf
Hero of the Stupid
cuzzinolaf's Info
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ILannoy
Posts: 10,255
Send a message via AIM to cuzzinolaf
Default

Ski-Donkey, Ski-Cow, Something Known Is Don't Own One, Broken Ring in Port, Bring Rings Pistons, Bring Rope Please,

1. Did you know that 99% of Ski Doos are still on the trail. The other 1% made it home.

2. What do you call two Ski-Doos on a trailer? Doo Doo

3. Did you know ski doos just came out with a new add on ... a heated bumper so your hands don't get cold when you always pulling it out.
__________________
MASM Member #1

I love squatches!
Reply With Quote