View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014
Gotmud
Poo Slinger
Gotmud's Info

Default Attn: Student Driver?

I'm looking for a universal lefty throttle, do you have something that's universal? I've seen kits that say they are model specific so I wasn't sure if I could make any one work, don't really have experience with one.

I am looking for one to install on our pitbike ATV so Shane can ride it around. Last weekend at the racetrack wasn't a good day. Shane won't be back on a track for at least 6 weeks due to a broken right arm. He wants to be able to go to the races and visit with his friends and thought it would be nice to put a lefty throttle on the little kfx120 ATV so he could tool around on it. I was about to buy a model specific kit off ebay to try and make it work, figured I'd give a shout to you first? I can take pictures of the handlebar setup, figured since it a thumb throttle rather than twist It should work just the same? It is 7/8" bars.

Thanks in advance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi View Post
Nobody on this site likes Ski Doo except Dirty Harry, and he's better at making babies than buying or fixing sleds, so you don't want to listen to him.