View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015
Rubi
Boonditcher
Rubi's Info

Default A new sled for Baller?

Gerbil's relentless sled shopping has unearthed a deal that even that giant pussy, Baller, can't refuse. The sled went from a really good deal, to a retardedly good deal yesterday, and Baller seems on board with the scheme.

I don't know if it's documented on Nutz, but Baller has always been a fan of the oft-maligned Polaris 900. I don't know his motivation, but it seems like he wants to acquire a true handful just to prove all the internet naysayers wrong. I can't really think of any other reason, because a 166" 900 is a lumbering beast of a sled. 160 HP with 166" of track should be an unstoppable climbing force though. The word flickable will never be uttered in the same sentence as Polaris 900, but straightline juggernaut would be accurate. Baller isn't too fond of cross-sloping or turning anyway, so this should be right up his alley.

I guess if I could get a 900 RMK for about the same price as a '99 XC 500, I'd probably be stoked too. Now all we need is for the seller to call us back. The pickup is rarin' to go on a sledbuying mission.