View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011
Gotmud's Avatar
Poo Slinger
Gotmud's Info
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bloomingdale, Mi.
Posts: 9,426

Originally Posted by cuzzinolaf View Post
I'm secure and at least people don't think of me when there are discussions about gay sex.
Originally Posted by Powersledder View Post
Actually whenever there is a mention of gay sex, it usually involves Andy AND you lol
I've gotta agree with Poser here. Anytime gay sex is mentioned on this site 90% of the time it was you, the other 10% of the time you just comment on it when someone else brings it up. Miata boy
"Do not go where the path may LEAD, go instead where there is no path and leave a TRAIL"

Originally Posted by Rubi View Post
Nobody on this site likes Ski Doo except Dirty Harry, and he's better at making babies than buying or fixing sleds, so you don't want to listen to him.
Reply With Quote