Isn't Afghanistan where Osama Bin Laden was hiding out at?
and accountability for what? finishing what Bush co. started?
I understand you have a hard on for Obama and that is fine.....when the next repub gets in office he will right all the wrongs Obama created and everything will be right in fantasy land again.
You evidently didn't listen to the video ... He is angry at Obama for apologizing to our enemy, working to steal health care from the soldiers to force them into his cluster fuck No healthcare plan, reduce their retirement, and generally being UN-supportive of the troops.
OSB was found in Pakistan and again we are in Afghanistan because of 9/11 not Bush... now if we were discussing Iraq then our reasoning is/was/always will be suspect at best....
No Love for the Traitor here....
Accountability for his continued failed policies..... OOOps I forgot Obama doesn't make mistakes....
Unlikely the next Pres will be able to fix the wrongs inflicted by the last 4 Presidents and Congress, but hopefully will help put us back on the path of our Constitution and prosperity..
We obviously disagree on the fundamental role of Government in America...
Not defending.....just insanity to blame one person for all that's wrong in the world. Obama should of just handed the keys to the White House to McSame and Palin then the Repugs would have no one to Scapegoat! I think ALL politicians suck and their greed and their talking out of both sides of their mouths bullshit is pissing me off. Not to mention all the backdoor deals and political backstabbing these assholes do is just irritating. Not to mention all the money these fuckers take from lobbyists to push agendas. I dont think there is 1 politician that actually works for the people and are just in it for themselves to make millions off the taxpayers! look at Bachmann.....that cunt tells us we need LESS Gov't yet her and her husbands WHOLE fortune is from the taxpayers with subsidies,salary,payments from MNCARE and medicare to her husbands hoax of a clinic to pray away the gay. Now how can I believe anything that cunt says? If ANYBODY believes things will be different w/ Romney they have another thing coming. It will be politics as usual just like Obama is doing now.
Originally Posted by RipnChick
then I'll be busy fingering myself on Saturday with my in-tact fingers, thank you.
Things will be slightly different, but I never said I was a Romney supporter. I agree with alot of what you said except one thing: not even a moderate republican like McCain would have given us the National defense act or Obama care.
I honestly believe that Ron Paul is for the people.
__________________ My drinking team has a snowmobiling problem...
I am one gun away from happy!!
Originally Posted by Madcow
rihanna shut up and drive, I would split her in half as part of my equal opportunity bed.
Rock, go see 2016 the movie. Not once does that movie slam, make fun of, or even insult Obama, but it does bring to light what this man is truly all about. Whats really disturbing, is that it took a person of different color and different ethnicity to bring the facts to the forefront. Not one person or organization disputes or argues about the facts. If you see the movie and still follow Obama, thats your choice, but I'm with Romney, at least he nows business and how to run one. I guess I'm also one of the 53% he does care about, the one with a job and supporting the other 47% who is either paying no taxes, under employed, or just gave up because our current leader doesn't have a clue on how business works!
I'm getting off my soap box now, continue on, nothing to look at here!
The plan is to out live everyone