slednutz tech lounge
 

Go Back   SledNutZ > On the Snow... > Polaris > Polaris General Discussion
Ibreakstuff Says: Time to start the snow dance!
Register FAQSled Chat Members List Casino Media Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Statistics

SledNutZ Quick Info
Friends of SledNutZ: JohnDee
GreenHulk.net PWC forums
Great Lakes Jeep Thing
Team Belly Pan Sled Forums
PEPPERMILL RENTALS IN THE YOOP! There's no where better to stay in the Rockland/Mass area!
Web hosting by Floogy

Dragon Build up....

Polaris General Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-21-2007
TwentySIXRed's Avatar
TwentySIXRed
98PSI700RMK
TwentySIXRed's Info
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Nodak
Posts: 184
Send a message via MSN to TwentySIXRed
Default Dragon Build up....

Well as some of you may or may not know. I own a 2007 Polaris Dragon.

As of right now the Dragon is bone stock. The only mod is a skid plate....

here is what I have planned for this years mods since its finally time to start on this thing.

New Graphics kit... Design by yours truely and cut by ARCTIC FX...

Longer rails... More than likely 136 TRACKS USA extensions .... and a 136X 1/5 tracks (STUDS)

SLP or dynoport pipe with a modded version of their can... (unless I can get someone to make me a set of twins)

EPI CLUTCH KIT..... THERE KIT FOR THE DRAGON WITH A Differnt HELIX in the secondary.

Boss NOS 4.1 kit with reprogrammer.

Higher riser... The stock one is a bit to low... Need another couple of inches...

Also going to get a set of SLY DOG skis... that match the graphics kit...


here is a pic of how it sits right now.... Time to start ordering parts!!!!!

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-21-2007
the_hog
800 Triple
the_hog's Info
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NFB
Posts: 1,218
Default Re: Dragon Build up....

Maybe with the mods you have planned you wont get stuck!

Sounds like a good build. We definitely need to get together and ride this winter.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-21-2007
TwentySIXRed's Avatar
TwentySIXRed
98PSI700RMK
TwentySIXRed's Info
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Nodak
Posts: 184
Send a message via MSN to TwentySIXRed
Default Re: Dragon Build up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_hog
Maybe with the mods you have planned you wont get stuck!

Sounds like a good build. We definitely need to get together and ride this winter.
LOL belive it or not it really isnt stuck in that picture. However.... it does have a tendancy to get stuck in siturations like that... The running boards are too wide and the track isnt long enough... so it gets high centered so to speak...

As for riding this winter I agree... Now that you have a sled... we do need to ride together.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-21-2007
Quinlan's Avatar
Quinlan
Disgruntled Employee
Quinlan's Info
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 111
Send a message via MSN to Quinlan
Default Re: Dragon Build up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledfx

here is a pic of how it sits right now....
What!? Where the hell did you find snow like that in August!?

Seriously though, sounds like you have a firm start on it. Maybe you can actually make it down for a ramp session this year, presuming that beast can handle it! 8)
__________________
It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people presume you are an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them right!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-21-2007
TwentySIXRed's Avatar
TwentySIXRed
98PSI700RMK
TwentySIXRed's Info
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Nodak
Posts: 184
Send a message via MSN to TwentySIXRed
Default Re: Dragon Build up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinlan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledfx

here is a pic of how it sits right now....
What!? Where the hell did you find snow like that in August!?

Seriously though, sounds like you have a firm start on it. Maybe you can actually make it down for a ramp session this year, presuming that beast can handle it! 8)
lol im not to worried about that on the ramp.... if my knee would have been better I would have came.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-21-2007
ACEXCR
500 Twin
ACEXCR's Info
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 461
Default Re: Dragon Build up....

Looks sweet!!

Keep us informed on the progress
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-21-2007
TwentySIXRed's Avatar
TwentySIXRed
98PSI700RMK
TwentySIXRed's Info
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Nodak
Posts: 184
Send a message via MSN to TwentySIXRed
Default Re: Dragon Build up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcow(rules)
Looks sweet!!

Keep us informed on the progress
will do man!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-24-2007
VTJohnny
340 Fanner
VTJohnny's Info
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3
Default Re: Dragon Build up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledfx
Well as some of you may or may not know. I own a 2007 Polaris Dragon.

As of right now the Dragon is bone stock. The only mod is a skid plate....

here is what I have planned for this years mods since its finally time to start on this thing.

New Graphics kit... Design by yours truely and cut by ARCTIC FX...

Longer rails... More than likely 136 TRACKS USA extensions .... and a 136X 1/5 tracks (STUDS)

SLP or dynoport pipe with a modded version of their can... (unless I can get someone to make me a set of twins)

EPI CLUTCH KIT..... THERE KIT FOR THE DRAGON WITH A Differnt HELIX in the secondary.

Boss NOS 4.1 kit with reprogrammer.

Higher riser... The stock one is a bit to low... Need another couple of inches...

Also going to get a set of SLY DOG skis... that match the graphics kit...


here is a pic of how it sits right now.... Time to start ordering parts!!!!!

Sweet sled here's a pic of my 06' switch 600 8)

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 Slednutz.com