OK, I have the big house which will sleep 12 MAX. I can't say that will be the most comfortable and we will need to use every bed, bunk bed top, etc. Cindy still has another unit open this whole time and I have it locked down as of now.
Can I get a list of who is coming when. If you don't know give me your best guess. I know I am basing how long I'll be staying based on the snow conditions. If it is epic I'll be staying the entire time.
Please let me know.
Remember that these dates aren't definite. I am just trying to get an idea. If you can't make it or the dates change it isn't a big deal.
I'll start and 'try' to update this first post.
- Thursday, Jan. 29th (evening) or Friday, Jan. 30th through Feb. 8th - if conditions are worth it
- Thursday, Jan. 29th (evening) or Friday, Jan. 30th through Tuesday, Feb. 3rd - if conditions make it worth it
- Friday, Jan. 30th through Tuesday, Feb. 3rd - if conditions make it worth it
- Friday, Jan. 30th through Sunday, Feb. 1st
Rubi / Gerbil
- Mon. or Tues. / Feb. 2nd or 3rd through through Fri. or Sat. / Feb. 6th or 7th.
- Friday, Jan. 30th through Friday, Feb. 6th
Stuff I found in the big house on my October trip.
1. Pots and Pans - No non-stick pans so keep that in mind for making eggs.
2. Plenty of utensils but I think they were low on the steak knifes.
3. Plenty of cups and coffee mugs
6. Pizza Oven
7. Griddle for the stove
8. Coffee Maker - 12 cups
9. Electric Stove
10. Casino chips for playing poker or card game
11. Stereo with CD player
12. TV with video/audio RCA jacks and NO DVD player
13. Outside grills - one charcoal and one propane (bring your own propane tank)
14. Plenty of towels
15. Small crock pot
16. Plenty of cooking utensils
17. Plastic school lunch type eating trays - at least 50
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
Here is the location of the Big House in Rockland. Just come here or to Henry's to find us Harry.
As you're coming up Rt. 45, you'll see Henry's on your left side. Make a left onto Pine St. which is right past Henry's. When you come to the T of Pine and McClellan you'll see the house diagonally to the right on the Northwest side of McClellan. There is a huge sign out front that says Peppermill Rentals. You can go straight across McClellan and that road loops around into the driveway.
If anyone needs to reach me you can call my cell. 908-917-3800.