slednutz tech lounge
 

Go Back   SledNutZ > On the Snow... > General Sled Banter
Ibreakstuff Says: Time to start the snow dance!
Register FAQSled Chat Members List Casino Media Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Statistics

SledNutZ Quick Info
Friends of SledNutZ: JohnDee
GreenHulk.net PWC forums
Great Lakes Jeep Thing
Team Belly Pan Sled Forums
PEPPERMILL RENTALS IN THE YOOP! There's no where better to stay in the Rockland/Mass area!
Web hosting by Floogy

Young salesman takes it up the ass and then gets a reach around.

General Sled Banter

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-11-2009
westman995
westman995
westman995's Info
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,675
Thumbs up Young salesman takes it up the ass and then gets a reach around.

Sold my mxzx as a roller. Some asshole came to get it, agreed to 500 before he came, saw lots of pics. Emailed before saying will i take 450 its all he can come up with. So i say ya cuz i wanted it gone.. Gets here, tells me how everything is wore out and fucked up on it. Then he turns around, NEXT DAY and posts the shocks that are "wore out and need work" for more than he paid for the fucking sled. So ya, long story short i let some fuck head give me 350 bucks for a sled cuz he told me how much shit "was wrong with it" when in reality hes a fuckin asshole and ripped me off and i let it happen. What a dick... So ya i had to rant...............
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-11-2009
cuzzinolaf's Avatar
cuzzinolaf
Hero of the Stupid
cuzzinolaf's Info
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ILannoy
Posts: 10,255
Send a message via AIM to cuzzinolaf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by westman995 View Post
Sold my mxzx as a roller. Some asshole came to get it, agreed to 500 before he came, saw lots of pics. Emailed before saying will i take 450 its all he can come up with. So i say ya cuz i wanted it gone.. Gets here, tells me how everything is wore out and fucked up on it. Then he turns around, NEXT DAY and posts the shocks that are "wore out and need work" for more than he paid for the fucking sled. So ya, long story short i let some fuck head give me 350 bucks for a sled cuz he told me how much shit "was wrong with it" when in reality hes a fuckin asshole and ripped me off and i let it happen. What a dick... So ya i had to rant...............
You of all people should know that a sled is worth a lot more in parts than whole.

Post a link.
__________________
MASM Member #1

I love squatches!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-11-2009
westman995
westman995
westman995's Info
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,675
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzzinolaf View Post
You of all people should know that a sled is worth a lot more in parts than whole.

Post a link.
I know that. I wanted 500 for it tho, and it was worth more in parts even if he paid 500 for it! Im pissed off cuz he fuckin lied to me and made me believe all the parts were worn out and basically ripped me off. I cant believe i fuckin let him give me 350 for it.. I feel so stupid.

http://www.dootalk.com/forums/index....&#entry2415101
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-11-2009
MX86's Avatar
MX86
Nashwauk Industries
MX86's Info
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Nashwauk Minnesota
Posts: 6,822
Default

That's what you get for being a newbie westy... welcome to the real world bud live and learn
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipnChick View Post
She was a fat girl, of course she did.
she was all hongry and shit.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-11-2009
westman995
westman995
westman995's Info
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,675
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX86 View Post
That's what you get for being a newbie westy... welcome to the real world bud live and learn
I know. I fucked up and nothing i can do about it.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-11-2009
MX86's Avatar
MX86
Nashwauk Industries
MX86's Info
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Nashwauk Minnesota
Posts: 6,822
Default

There is, but wont get you the sled back.. the guy just knew he could talk ya down, rule #1 about buying used shit, try to get it for as cheap as you can. I talked the guy down 500 bucks on my yz250.

all comes down to who is going to stand their ground and who is going to give.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipnChick View Post
She was a fat girl, of course she did.
she was all hongry and shit.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-11-2009
westman995
westman995
westman995's Info
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,675
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX86 View Post
There is, but wont get you the sled back.. the guy just knew he could talk ya down, rule #1 about buying used shit, try to get it for as cheap as you can. I talked the guy down 500 bucks on my yz250.

all comes down to who is going to stand their ground and who is going to give.
It really makes me mad he made me believe the shocks were fucked up cuz the bushings were supposedly wore out.

What do you mean there is? I dont think there is anything i can do about this. Its done and over and lesson well fuckin learned i guess.

Yep well learned. Next person to come buy something from me and i want a certain price, its take it or leave it bitch im not budging any prices.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-11-2009
MX86's Avatar
MX86
Nashwauk Industries
MX86's Info
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Nashwauk Minnesota
Posts: 6,822
Default

Bushings wear out yeah, rebuild kits costs all of like 40 bucks tho....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipnChick View Post
She was a fat girl, of course she did.
she was all hongry and shit.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-11-2009
westman995
westman995
westman995's Info
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,675
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX86 View Post
Bushings wear out yeah, rebuild kits costs all of like 40 bucks tho....
Ya he fucked me. Telling me how the fuckin things need pressed in or something and that the whole body needed replaced due to being part of it blah blah blah.. Im ready to post dump him some more on his ad and state everything he told me was wrong with it. Hope no one buys shit from him. I wouldnt be mad if he didnt fuck me over by lying out his ass.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-11-2009
MX86's Avatar
MX86
Nashwauk Industries
MX86's Info
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Nashwauk Minnesota
Posts: 6,822
Default

be the bigger man westy.

Karma is a bitch
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipnChick View Post
She was a fat girl, of course she did.
she was all hongry and shit.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-11-2009
westman995
westman995
westman995's Info
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,675
Default

Well i would think if all those parts were worn out and messed up, anyone wanting to buy the parts should know. I as an honest seller would state anything i knew was wrong with it. Hes selling worn out parts and not stating any of the problems he showed me.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-11-2009
westman995
westman995
westman995's Info
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,675
Default

Somebody email him and ask how much he wants for it as a roller...

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/da...317838509.html
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-11-2009
cuzzinolaf's Avatar
cuzzinolaf
Hero of the Stupid
cuzzinolaf's Info
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ILannoy
Posts: 10,255
Send a message via AIM to cuzzinolaf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by westman995 View Post
Somebody email him and ask how much he wants for it as a roller...

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/da...317838509.html
Man what the hell were you thinking of selling that sled for $350. Why wouldn't you just part it out?
__________________
MASM Member #1

I love squatches!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-11-2009
westman995
westman995
westman995's Info
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,675
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzzinolaf View Post
Man what the hell were you thinking of selling that sled for $350. Why wouldn't you just part it out?
I didnt want to fuck with parting out another sled right now. I wanted it gone now not wait til winter. I know, i cant believe i let it go for so cheap.. I really fucked up this time.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-11-2009
cuzzinolaf's Avatar
cuzzinolaf
Hero of the Stupid
cuzzinolaf's Info
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ILannoy
Posts: 10,255
Send a message via AIM to cuzzinolaf
Default

Adam wants to sell the roller for $1300 cash.
__________________
MASM Member #1

I love squatches!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-11-2009
westman995
westman995
westman995's Info
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,675
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzzinolaf View Post
Adam wants to sell the roller for $1300 cash.
Are you fuckin kidding me?? Wow...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-11-2009
cuzzinolaf's Avatar
cuzzinolaf
Hero of the Stupid
cuzzinolaf's Info
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ILannoy
Posts: 10,255
Send a message via AIM to cuzzinolaf
Default

Me - Anything wrong with it? I'm looking for a nice sled to build up for my girlfriend. How are the shocks? Who rebuilt them and when?

Adam - The fronts are rebuilt this last fall and the rear I am not sure they need to be rebuilt the seat is ripped in the back and the track like I said has a mark in the inside of the track and the hood has one small crack. the skis are good and the track has not rips I will try to take pics tonight and send them to you

Me - $1300 seems high for a roller. If I came with cash tonight would you take $800?
__________________
MASM Member #1

I love squatches!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-11-2009
cuzzinolaf's Avatar
cuzzinolaf
Hero of the Stupid
cuzzinolaf's Info
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ILannoy
Posts: 10,255
Send a message via AIM to cuzzinolaf
Default

Adam - The shocks alone are worth 500 and the track is worth 150 to part it out and the hood is worth 100 so I would say 1100 CASH is a great deal for a roller and it comes with the chain case with gears. If you want to call me at 612-919-1935 were are you from
__________________
MASM Member #1

I love squatches!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-11-2009
westman995
westman995
westman995's Info
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,675
Default

Very odd.. Ask him how nice the tunnel is, as well as the trailing arms. Both of which he told me were basically worthless. One trailing arm he pointed out has a very slight tweak in it so it was worthless. Which its not, it will never bend anymore its reinforced. The tunnel is kinda crinkled on one side which again he pointed out. The hood also has more than one crack. One small crack up front, and cracks on the side where the hood straps go.

What a piece of shit.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-11-2009
westman995
westman995
westman995's Info
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,675
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzzinolaf View Post
Adam - The shocks alone are worth 500 and the track is worth 150 to part it out and the hood is worth 100 so I would say 1100 CASH is a great deal for a roller and it comes with the chain case with gears. If you want to call me at 612-919-1935 were are you from
O ya great deal for the dick head that paid 350..........
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 08-11-2009
cuzzinolaf's Avatar
cuzzinolaf
Hero of the Stupid
cuzzinolaf's Info
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ILannoy
Posts: 10,255
Send a message via AIM to cuzzinolaf
Default

Lets see what he says.

ME -

Wow. I just stumbled on this while looking to compare pricing. Pretty dick move on your part. I'll give you $700 so you can double your money in a day. You raped that kid.

http://www.dootalk.com/forums/index....&#entry2415101
__________________
MASM Member #1

I love squatches!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-11-2009
westman995
westman995
westman995's Info
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,675
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzzinolaf View Post
Lets see what he says.

ME -

Wow. I just stumbled on this while looking to compare pricing. Pretty dick move on your part. I'll give you $700 so you can double your money in a day. You raped that kid.

http://www.dootalk.com/forums/index....&#entry2415101
I cant wait to see the response to this..

But, just stumbled across that? You already replied to it. Ha.. Or are you emailing him? If so he wont know its you then.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-11-2009
cuzzinolaf's Avatar
cuzzinolaf
Hero of the Stupid
cuzzinolaf's Info
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ILannoy
Posts: 10,255
Send a message via AIM to cuzzinolaf
Default

He responded on Dootalk.
__________________
MASM Member #1

I love squatches!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-11-2009
cuzzinolaf's Avatar
cuzzinolaf
Hero of the Stupid
cuzzinolaf's Info
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ILannoy
Posts: 10,255
Send a message via AIM to cuzzinolaf
Default

Adam - No I gave him what he wanted for it and I am going to use some of the parts off the sled I didn't hold a gun to his head and make him give it to me I want 1300 for it.

thanks

Me - I don't post but lurk on many forums. That kid will bash you in every thread and craigslist listing he can find of yours.

I'll have to pass. $1000 profit for your pocket isn't worth it for me. Besides, you don't seem too honest when you told him the shocks are bad but told me they are rebuilt.

Karma will catch up with you man.

Good luck.
__________________
MASM Member #1

I love squatches!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-11-2009
westman995
westman995
westman995's Info
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,675
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzzinolaf View Post
Adam - No I gave him what he wanted for it and I am going to use some of the parts off the sled I didn't hold a gun to his head and make him give it to me I want 1300 for it.

thanks

Me - I don't post but lurk on many forums. That kid will bash you in every thread and craigslist listing he can find of yours.

I'll have to pass. $1000 profit for your pocket isn't worth it for me. Besides, you don't seem too honest when you told him the shocks are bad but told me they are rebuilt.

Karma will catch up with you man.

Good luck.
Tis true, i am going to reply on everything for that dick head. Like i said, if he didnt lie his ass off i wouldnt be mad. EVERYTHING is listed for sale!! He BSd that hes going to make a long track sled, and use the shocks and skis and all that stuff, yet theyre ALL for sale!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 Slednutz.com